Friday, January 2, 2015

A Year In Review

A lot happened this year.

I finished my graduate program and received my Masters Degree.  


Got my first big girl job with a salary and benefits and real responsibilities.  I visited Washington D.C. for the very first time.  Saw the capitol building, met the Senate majority leader, went to brunch with an old friend (Hi Leah!), toured countless museums, and walked till I thought my feet would fall off. 


I saw Wicked for the second time…and it was awesome.  Magical even ;)  I began a really intense fitness regimen with my Daddy.  I worked with some truly gifted photographers, stylists, and hair and makeup artists.  








I walked in my first runway show.  


I spent another year at home with my family.  We’re closer than ever and I feel grateful for the three of them every day of my life. I spent time with old friends...



And new...



I started this blog...

2014, you were really great.  I’ll look back on you fondly. But I can’t help but feel excited by the idea of a brand new year full of possibilities.  I don’t know what’s in store.  And for the first time in my life, that doesn’t scare me. I’m ready for the unknown.  I’m ready for twists and turns and ups and downs.  I am ready to stop just ogling those Audreams.  I’m ready to go live them.  Are you…?

Happy New Year Audreamers!  Here’s to 2015! 


Much love, thanks for reading, and as always…


2 comments:

  1. I have big googly heart eyes while reading this :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you most Katie Tingey! Thank you for walking into my life this year :) xoxoxo

      Delete